Search results for: 'influenza a virus'
- EfavirenzCatalog No. :B1119Reverse transcriptase inhibitorEfavirenz is a highly potent inhibitor of human immunodeficiency virus type 1 reverse transcriptase with Ki value of 2.93nM .
- AcyclovirCatalog No. :A8644Antiviral agentAntiviral agent, active against herpes simplex viruses HSV-1 and HSV-2 (EC50 values are 0.85 and 0.86 μM respectively).
- PSI-7977Catalog No. :A3738Antiviral agents for chronic HCV infectionPSI-7977 is a Nucleotide Inhibitor of Hepatitis C Virus 
- Clemizole hydrochlorideCatalog No. :A3316H1 histamine receptor antagonistClemizole Hcl is a H1 histamine receptor antagonist. Recently, researchers have identified that clemizole hydrochloride can inhibit NS4B's RNA binding and hepatitis C virus (HCV) replication.
- Amprenavir (agenerase)Catalog No. :A8201HIV-1 protease inhibitorAmprenavir (agenerase), an N,N-disubstituted hydroxyethylamino sulfonamide, is a novel inhibitor of human immunodeficiency virus type 1 (HIV-1) protease that potently inhibits the activity of HIV-1 protease with a value of 50% inhibition concentration IC50 of 0.6 nM and also weakly inhibits HIV-2 protease with IC50 value of 19 nM.
- RitonavirCatalog No. :A8203HIV protease inhibitorRitonavir, previously known as ABT-538, is a potent inhibitor of human immunodeficiency virus type 1 (HIV-1) protease that exhibits potent in vitro inhibition against HIV-1 strain as well as HIV-2 strain with 50% effective concentration EC50 values of 0.022 μM and 0.16 μM respectively.
- AtazanavirCatalog No. :A8205HIV protease inhibitor,highly potentAtazanavir is a novel and potent azapeptide protease inhibitor that specifically inhibits the human immunodeficiency virus type 1 (HIV-1) protease enzyme with inhibition constant Ki of 66 nmol/L and also inhibits the viral replication of HIV-1 with 50% effective concentration EC50 ranging from 2.6 to 5.3 nmol/L.
- VX-222 (VCH-222, Lomibuvir)Catalog No. :A4032NNI of HCV RNA polymeraseVX-222, a derivative of thiophene-2-carboxylic acid, is a potent non-nucleoside inhibitor (NNI) of the hepatitis C virus (HCV) RNA polymerase, an enzyme regulating RNA synthesis by a de novo-initiated mechanism or by extension from a primed template, that binds to the thumb II allosteric pocket of HCV RNA-dependent RNA polymerase with hydrophobical interactions between the 4-methycyclohexanoyl group of VX-222 and L412, M423 and I482 of thumb II domain.
- Telaprevir (VX-950)Catalog No. :A4031HCV NS3-4A protease inhibitorTelaprevir (also known as VX-950), derived from the viral NS5A/5B substrate of the protease through structure-based techniques, is a novel and potent inhibitor of hepatitis C virus (HCV) NS3-4A protease, which covalently and reversibly inhibit the NS3-4A protease via a slow-binding and slow-dissociation mechanism.
- LopinavirCatalog No. :A8204HIV protease inhibitor,highly potentLopinavir (also known as ABT-378) is a highly potent inhibitor of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) protease that potently inhibits wild-type and mutant HIV protease with inhibition constant Ki values ranging from 1.3 to 3.6 pM.