Search results for: 'igf1r'
- GSK1904529ACatalog No. :A1302Selective IGF-1R/IR inhibitorGSK1904529A is a small-molecule inhibitor of the insulin-like growth factor-I receptor (IGF-IR) with IC50 value of 27 nM.
- LinsitinibCatalog No. :A8334IGF1R/IR inhibitor,potent and novel
Linsitinib (OSI-906) is a potent and novel small-molecule inhibitor inhibiting insulin receptor (IR) and IGF-1 receptor (IGF-1R) kinases with IC50 value of 75nM and 35nM, respectively.
- NVP-AEW541Catalog No. :A2278IGF-IR inhibitor, novel, potent and selectiveNVP-AEW541 is a novel, potent and selective inhibitor of IGF-IR kinase with IC50 value of 0.086 M .
- BMS-754807Catalog No. :A1185IGF-1R/InsR inhibitor,potent and selectiveBMS-754807 is a potent and small molecular inhibitor which targets the IGF-1R/IR family kinases with Ki <2 nmol/L. The efficacy of BMS-754807 on normal tissues and tumor cell cycle is believed to be different from the effects of continuous inhibition by anti-IGF-1R antibodies.
- BMS-536924Catalog No. :A2238IR/IGF-1R inhibitorBMS-536924 is a novel inhibitor of IGF-1R with IC50 value of 100nM .
- DiscoveryProbe™ Cell Cycle LibraryCatalog No. :L1037A unique collection of 132 cell cycle-related compounds for cell cycle research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Cell Cycle/Checkpoint-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1005A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to cell cycle/checkpoint, including Chk, CDK and Plk etc.
- PQ 401Catalog No. :A2033IGF1R inhibitor,potent and cell-permeable
PQ401 is a novel, potent inhibitor of IGF-IR with IC50 of 12μM .
- AZD-3463Catalog No. :A8620ALK/IGF1R inhibitor
AZD-3463 is an ALK/IGF1R inhibitor which overcomes multiple mechanisms of acquired resistance to crizotinib.
- XL228Catalog No. :A3939IGF1R/AURORA /FGFR1-3/ABL/SRC family kinases inhibitorXL228 is a protein kinase inhibitor targeting IGF1R, the AURORA kinases, FGFR1-3, ABL and SRC family kinases.