Search results for: 'histone methyltransferase'
Items 1-10 of 117
- Histone-H2A-(107-122)-Ac-OHCatalog No. :A1146Histone-H2A peptideHistone-H2A-(107-122)-Ac-OH, (C81H140N20O23), a peptide with the sequence Ac-Gly-Val-Leu-Pro-Asn-Ile-Gln-Ala-Val-Leu-Leu-Pro-Lys-Lys-Thr-Glu-OH, MW= 1762.1.
- EPZ005687Catalog No. :A4171EZH2 inhibitor,potent and selective
EPZ005687 is a potent inhibitor of EZH2, an enzymatic subunit of polycomb repressive complex 2 (PRC2) catalyzing the methylation of histone H3 lysine 27 (H3K27), that inhibits EZH2 with a value of inhibition constant Ki of 24 nM, which is 500-fold and 50-fold greater in selectivity than 15 other protein methyltransferases and closely related EZH1 respectively.
- 3-Deazaneplanocin,DZNepCatalog No. :A1905S-adenosylhomocysteine and EZH2 inhibitor
3-Deazaneplanocin is a highly potent inhibitor of S-adenosylhomocysteine hydrolase with Ki value of 0.05 nM .
- DiscoveryProbe™ Histone Modification LibraryCatalog No. :L1038A unique collection of 143 histone modification-related compounds for histone research.
- SGC 0946Catalog No. :A4167DOT1L inhibitor,highly potent and selectiveSGC 0946 is a potent small-molecule inhibitor of protein methyltransferase (PMT) DOT1L, a unique protein lysine methyltransferase (PKMT) catalyzing the methylation of histone H3 on Lysine 79 (H3K79), with the half maximal inhibition concentration IC50 value of 0.3 nM .
- ChaetocinCatalog No. :A4502SUV39H1 InhibitorChaetocin, a natural thiodioxopiperazine product from Chaetomium species, is a lysine-specific histone methyltransferase inhibitor, which reduces the histone methyltransferase effects of SUV39H1 with IC50 value of 0.8 μM.
- UNC0638Catalog No. :A1914G9a/GLP HMTase inhibitor, potent and selective
Selective inhibitor of G9a and GLP histone lysine methyltransferases (IC50 values are < 15 nM and 19 nM for G9a and GLP respectively, and > 10000 nM for a range of other histone methyltransferases).
- BIX 01294Catalog No. :A1909G9a and GLP inhibitorBIX-01294 is a small molecule inhibitor of G9a and GLP (a H3K9 PKMT that shares 80% sequence identity with G9a in their respective SET domains) that was discovered via screening of a library of 125,000 synthetic compounds.
- 3-Deazaneplanocin A (DZNep) hydrochlorideCatalog No. :A8182SAHH and EZH2 inhibitor
3-Deazaneplanocin A (DZNep) hydrochloride is a selective inhibitor of ENZ2 inhibitor with IC50 value of 0.08-0.24 μM.
- EPZ5676Catalog No. :A4166DOT1L inhibitor,potent and SAM competitive
EPZ5676 is a potent inhibitor of DOT1L histone methyltransferase, according to X-ray crystallographic analysis, that occupies the S-adenosyl methionine (SAM) binding pocket of DOT1L and induces conformational changes in DOT1L resulting in the opening of a hydrophobic pocket beyond the amino acid portion of SAM.