Search results for: 'histamine'
Items 1-10 of 82
- DiscoveryProbe™ FDA-approved Drug LibraryCatalog No. :L10211496 FDA-approved drugs
DiscoveryProbe™ FDA-approved drug library includes 1496 FDA approved drugs for high throughput screening (HTS) and high content screening (HCS).
- DiscoveryProbe™ Neuroscience-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1015A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to neuroscience, including 5-HT Receptor, Amyloid β, GABA and COX etc.
- Histamine 2HClCatalog No. :B1561Histamine receptor agonist
Histamine is an organic nitrogen compound, acts on target cells in mammalian brain via stimulation of Histamine 1/2.
- Histamine PhosphateCatalog No. :B1770Histamine receptor agonistHistamine acts directly on the blood vessels to dilate arteries and capillaries mediated by both H 1- and H 2-receptors.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Membrane Transporter/Ion Channel-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1012A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to membrane transporter/ion channel, including ATPase, calcium channel and CFTR etc.
- Meclizine 2HClCatalog No. :B1786Histamine H1 receptor antagonist
Meclizine is a histamine H1 receptor antagonist used to treat nausea and motion sickness, has anti-histamine, anti-muscarinic and anti-oxidative phosphorylation properties, also an agonist ligand for mCAR (constitutive androstane receptor) and an inverse
- Hydroxyzine 2HClCatalog No. :B1549Histamine H1-receptor antagonistHydroxyzine is a histamine H1-receptor antagonist, inhibits binding of [3H]pyrilamine/[3H]desloratadine to human histamine H1 receptor with IC50 of 10 nM/19 nM.
- Antazoline HClCatalog No. :B1664Histamine receptor inhibitorAntazoline HCl is a first generation antihistamine, binding to the histamine H1 receptor and blocking the action of endogenous histamine.
- DPPE fumarateCatalog No. :B5014inhibitor of histamine binding at the intracellular histamine (Hlc) siteNew Product
- Trimipramine (maleate)Catalog No. :C5734potent antagonist of histamine H1 receptor