Search results for: 'hcv protease'
- AM 114Catalog No. :A816320S proteasome inhibitorAM 114, a derivative of boronic chalcone, is a potent small-molecule inhibitor of the proteasome that inhibits the chymotrypsin-like activity of the 20S proteasome, with a value of 50% inhibition concentration IC50 of approximately 1 μM, resulting in a significant accumulation of ubiquitinated p53 and other cellular proteins in whole cells without significantly disrupting the interaction of p53 and murine double minute 2 (mdm2) proteins.
- Carfilzomib (PR-171)Catalog No. :A1933Proteasome inhibitor,epoxomicin analog
An epoxomicin derivate with potential antineoplastic activity. It irreversibly binds to and inhibits the chymotrypsin-like activity of the 20S proteasome, an enzyme responsible...
- Bortezomib (PS-341)Catalog No. :A2614Proteasome Inhibitor
A potent (Ki = 0.6 nM), specific and reversible proteasome inhibitor. It inhibits cell proliferation of H460 cells (Human non-small cell lung cancer cell lines) with an IC₅₀ of 0.1 µM.
- MG-115Catalog No. :A2612Potent reversible proteasome inhibitorA potent, reversible proteasome inhibitor with Ki of 21 nM for 20S proteasome and 35 nM for 26S proteasome.
- Salinosporamide A (NPI-0052, Marizomib)Catalog No. :A401020S proteasome inhibitor
Salinosporamide A is a potent inhibitor of 20S proteasome with IC50 value of 1.3 nM .
- ONX-0914 (PR-957)Catalog No. :A4011Immunoproteasome inhibitor,potent and selective
ONX-0914, previously known as PR-975, is a potent inhibitor of immunoproteasome, a form of proteasome generating peptides presented on major histocompatibility complex (MHC) class I molecule to cytotixic T cells, which selectively induces conformational changes in the S1 binding pocket of the immunoproteasome subunit β5i (low molecular mass polypeptide 7/LMP7) rather than the constitutive proteasome subunit β5 in human and mouse cells.
- MG-132Catalog No. :A2585Proteasome inhibitor, Cell permeable, reversible
MG132 (carbobenzoxy-Leu-Leu-leucinal) as a peptide aldehyde effectively blocks the proteolytic activity of proteasome complex.
- Lactacystin (Synthetic)Catalog No. :A2583Proteasome inhibitor
Lactacystin is a specific and an irreversible inhibitor of proteasome with IC50 value of 4.8 Μm.
- MLN9708Catalog No. :A4007Proteasome inhibitor
MLN9708, also known as ixazomib, is a second-generation small-molecule proteasome inhibitor.
- MG-262Catalog No. :A8179Proteasome inhibitor
MG-262 (also known as Z-Leu-Leu-Leu-B(OH)2), a boronic peptide acid, is a potent proteasome inhibitor that selectively and reversibly inhibits the chymotryptic activity of the proteasome.