Search results for: 'h-arg-no2-ome-hcl'
Items 1-10 of 474
- Fmoc-Arg(NO2)-OHCatalog No. :A6623Fmoc-Arg(NO2)-OH
- Boc-D-Arg(NO2)-OHCatalog No. :A6645Boc-D-Arg(NO2)-OH
- Boc-HoArg(NO2)-OHCatalog No. :A7544Boc-HoArg(NO2)-OH
- 3,4-Dichloro-Phe-OMe.HClCatalog No. :A66803,4-Dichloro-Phe-OMe.HCl
- Omecamtiv mecarbilCatalog No. :A8349Cardiac myosin activatorOmecamtiv mecarbil (CK-1827452) is the first potent cardiac myosin activator that can specifically activate the cardiac myosin S1 domain but not other muscle myosins.
- Q-VD(OMe)-OPhCatalog No. :A8165Pan-caspase inhibitor
The broad spectrum caspase inhibitor, Q-VD-OPh, provides a cost effective, non toxic, and highly speciﬁc means of apoptotic inhibition and provides new insight into the design of new inhibitors1.
- L-NAME hydrochlorideCatalog No. :A7088NO synthase inhibitor
- H-Tyr(tBu)-OMe.HClCatalog No. :A6732H-Tyr(tBu)-OMe·HCl
- DiscoveryProbe™ GPCR/G protein-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1009A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to GPCR, including adenosine receptor, adrenergic receptor and CXCR etc.
- Boc-Tyr-Ome.HClCatalog No. :A6625Boc-Tyr-Ome·HCl