Search results for: 'gs-7340-fumarate'
- GS-7340Catalog No. :B8021HIV reverse transcriptase inhibitorGS-7340(Tenofovir alafenamide) is a prodrug of tenofovir (TFV) that more efficiently delivers TFV into lymphoid cells and tissues than TFV disoproxil fumarate.
- Dofequidar fumarateCatalog No. :B1167MDR reversal agentDofequidar fumarate is a multidrug-resistant (MDR) - reversal agent .
- Bedaquiline fumarateCatalog No. :B3491anti-tuberculosis drug
- Ibutilide FumarateCatalog No. :B2278Class III antiarrhythmic agentIbutilide Fumarate is a Class III antiarrhythmic agent that is indicated for acute cardioconversion of atrial fibrillation and atrial flutter of a recent onset to sinus rhythm.
- Tenofovir Disoproxil FumarateCatalog No. :A1755Antiretroviral agent( HIV-1 RT inhibitor)Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate is a nucleotide reverse transcriptase inhibitor that inhibits the replication of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) in MT-2 cells and PBMC with the half maximal effective concentration EC50 values of 0.007 μmol/L and 0.005 μmol/L .
- Bisoprolol fumarateCatalog No. :B1354Selective α-adrenergic blocker
- Clemastine FumarateCatalog No. :B1558Selective histamine H1 receptor antagonistClemastine Fumarate (Clemastine) is a selective histamine H1 receptor antagonist with IC50 of 3 nM.
- Quetiapine FumarateCatalog No. :B1490Dopamine receptor antagonist
Quetiapine fumarate is an atypical antipsychotic used in the treatment of schizophrenia, bipolar I mania, bipolar II depression, bipolar I depression.
- Rupatadine FumarateCatalog No. :B1566Inhibitor of PAF and histamine (H1) receptorRupatadine is an inhibitor of PAFR and histamine (H1) receptor with Ki of 550 nM and 102 nM, respectively. Phase 2.
- Dimethyl FumarateCatalog No. :B1931nuclear factor (erythroid-derived)-like 2 (Nrf2) pathway activatorDimethyl fumarate is a nuclear factor (erythroid-derived)-like 2 (Nrf2) pathway activator. Dimethyl fumarate induces upregulation of antioxidant gene expression.