Search results for: 'gatifloxacin-21981'
- Gatifloxacin mesylateCatalog No. :B1216Antibiotic of the fourth-generation fluoroquinolone familyGatifloxacin (mesylate) is an antibiotic of the fourth-generation fluoroquinolone family, it inhibits the bacterial enzymes DNA gyrase and topoisomerase IV.
- Gatifloxacin hydrochlorideCatalog No. :B1215Antibiotic of the fourth-generation fluoroquinolone familyGatifloxacin (hydrochloride) is an antibiotic of the fourth-generation fluoroquinolone family, it inhibits the bacterial enzymes DNA gyrase and topoisomerase IV.
- GatifloxacinCatalog No. :A1313Fluoroquinolone antibiotic,inhibits bacterial TOPO IIFluoroquinolone antibiotic.
- DiscoveryProbe™ NF-κB Signaling LibraryCatalog No. :L1044A unique collection of 73 NF-κB inhibitors for NF-κB signaling pathway research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Kinase Inhibitor LibraryCatalog No. :L1024A unique collection of 493 kinase inhibitors for high throughput screening (HTS) and high content screening (HCS).
- DiscoveryProbe™ DNA Damage/DNA Repair-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1007A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to DNA damage/DNA repair, including ATM/ATR, HDAC, and topoisomerase etc.