Search results for: 'gambogic-acid-20659'
Items 1-10 of 681
- Gambogic AcidCatalog No. :A3424Caspase activator and apoptosis inducerGambogic acid (GA) is an inducer of apoptosis with EC50 value of 0.78-1.64 μM for caspases and with IC50 values of 1.47, 1.21, 2.02, 0.66, 1.06 and 0.79 μM for Bcl-XL, Bcl-2, Bcl-W, Bcl-B, Bfl-1 and Mcl-1, respectively .
- Betulinic acidCatalog No. :A3237Anti-HIV and antitumor compound,pentacyclic triterpenoidBetulinic acid is a natural pentacyclic triterpenoid that displays anti-HIV and antitumor activity.
- 3-Bromopyruvic acidCatalog No. :B7922HB7922exokinase II inhibitor
- Abscisic Acid (Dormin)Catalog No. :B4883plant hormoneAbscisic Acid (Dormin) is a plant hormone.
- Dovitinib Dilactic acidCatalog No. :A8418FLT3 inhibitorDovitinib Dilactic acid is a potent, non-specific growth factor receptor kinase inhibitor with effects against FLT-3, c-KIT, VEGFR, PDGFRß and CSF-1R, respectively.
- 4-Aminobutyric acidCatalog No. :P100024-Aminobutyric acid
- Tienilic AcidCatalog No. :C5345specific suicide substrate for CYP2C9 and CYP2C10
- γ-Linolenic Acid methyl esterCatalog No. :C5226weak leukotriene B4 (LTB4) receptor antagonist
- 5-bromo-3-phenyl Salicylic AcidCatalog No. :C4610AKR1C1 inhibitor
- 3-bromo-5-phenyl Salicylic AcidCatalog No. :C4516AKR1C1 inhibitor