Search results for: 'gallocatechin-gallate-14646'
- (-)-Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG)Catalog No. :A2600Antioxidant, antiangiogenic and antitumor agent(-)-Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), the major catechin accounting for 59% of the total catechins in green tea, is a powerful antioxidant as well as an antiangiogenic and antitumor agent.
- (-)-epicatechin gallateCatalog No. :B4965major catechin in green tea
- (-)-Gallocatechin gallateCatalog No. :N1665Extracted from Green tea;Store the product in sealed,cool and dry condition
- GC; (-)-gallocatechinCatalog No. :N2414Extracted from green tea;Store the product in sealed, cool and dry condition
- PralatrexateCatalog No. :A4350Antifolate,a folate analogPralatrexate(Folotyn) is an antifolate, and structurally a folate analog. Its IC50 is < 300 nM in some cell lines.