Search results for: 'direct mouse'
Items 1-10 of 175
- LEP (116-130) (mouse)Catalog No. :A1024An antiobesity hormone
Leptin (116-130), amide, mouse(C64H109N19O24S),a peptide with the sequence Ser-Cys-Ser-Leu-Pro-Gln-Thr-Ser-Gly-Leu-Gln-Lys-Pro-Glu-Ser-NH2.
- Direct Mouse Genotyping KitCatalog No. :K1025
- Angiotensin III (human, mouse)Catalog No. :A1043Aldosterone stimulator
Angiotensin III (Asp | Arg-Val-Tyr-Ile-His-Pro-Phe) is a hexapeptide formed as a result of a cleavage at the N-terminus of Angiotensin II, a key factor in the Renin-Angiotensin-Aldosterone (RAAS) system by angiotensinases located in red blood cells and the vascular beds of most tissues. It has 40% of the presser activity of angiotensin II, but 100% of the aldosterone-producing activity.
- Angiotensin I (human, mouse, rat)Catalog No. :A1006Precursor of angiotensin II
Angiotensin I (Ang I) (C62H89N17O14), with the sequence H-Asp-Arg-Val-Tyr-Ile-His-Pro-Phe-His-Leu-OH, is formed by the action of renin on angiotensinogen.
- Orexin B (mouse)Catalog No. :B5119Endogenous agonist at orexin receptorsNew Product
- Visfatin, mouse recombinant proteinCatalog No. :P1117Visfatin, expressed in E. coli, suitable for cell culture.Visfatin also known as Pre-B cell colony enhancing factor, Nicotinamide phosphoribosyltransferase, Pre-B-cell colony-enhancing factor 1 homolog, NAmPRTase, Nampt, PBEF.
- Follistatin, mouse recombinant proteinCatalog No. :P1055Follistatin, activin antagonist, expressed in E.Coli.
Follistatin is a high-affinity activin-binding protein produced in the pituitary, ovaries, decidual cells of the endometrium, and in some other tissues.
- Hemokinin 1 (mouse)Catalog No. :B5127agonist at the tachykinin NK1 receptorNew Product
- Orexin A (human, rat, mouse)Catalog No. :B5117Endogenous agonist at orexin receptorsNew Product
- EGF MouseCatalog No. :P2558