Search results for: 'cy5-amine'
Items 1-10 of 54
- B8334 Aminoallyl-UTP-X - Cy5
- B8333 Cy5-UTPSummary: used as a substrate for T7 RNA polymerase and generate labeled probes through in vitro transcription
- A8143 Cy5 amine (non-sulfonated)1 CitationSummary: can be conjugated with reactive groups such as NHS esters, carboxy groups (after carbodiimide activation), and epoxides.
- A8261 Cy5.5 hydrazide (non-sulfonated)Summary: carbonyl-reactive dye
- K1080 Streptavidin – Cy5Summary: Used in fluorescent detection of biotinylated antibodies, proteins or other molecules
- A8263 Cy5.5 alkyne (non-sulfonated)Summary: Far red/near infrared dye for Click Chemistry labeling
- R1011 EZ Cap™ Cy5 EGFP mRNA (5-moUTP)Summary: EGFP mRNA with Cap 1 structure, modified by 5-moUTP and Cy5-utp, providing higher transcription efficiency and suppressing RNA-mediated innate immune activation
- R1010 EZ Cap™ Cy5 Firefly Luciferase mRNA (5-moUTP)Summary: Firefly Luciferase mRNA with Cap 1 structure, modified by 5-moUTP and Cy5-utp, providing higher transcription efficiency and suppressing RNA-mediated innate immune activation
- R1009 ARCA Cy5 EGFP mRNA (5-moUTP)Summary: 5-moUTP-modified mRNA with better performance, Cy5 tag, direct-detection reporter mRNA that suppresses RNA-mediated innate immune activation, used as control and tool for determining mRNA delivery and localization.
- K2201 Annexin V-PE-Cy5 Apoptosis Detection KitSummary: Detects Apoptosis in Live Cells within 10 min