Search results for: 'cpp1-7-npy19-23-ala31-aib32-gln34-hpancreatic-polypeptide'
- Pancreatic Polypeptide (human)Catalog No. :B5060Endogenous high affinity agonist for human NPY Y4 receptorNew Product
- DiscoveryProbe™ Anti-diabetic Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1046A unique collection of 29 anti-diabetic small molecule compounds for diabetes research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Immunology/Inflammation Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1042A unique collection of 295 small molecule compounds for immunology/inflammation research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Neuronal Signaling LibraryCatalog No. :L1026A unique collection of 556 neuronal signaling-related small molecules for neuroscience reasearch.
- O-propargyl-puromycin (OPP)Catalog No. :A8778Used for the detection of protein synthesis
An alkyne derivative of puromycin used to supervise newly protein synthesis, named O-propargyl-puromycin (OPP), is a potent protein synthesis inhibitor that stopping translation through be incorporated into the C-terminus of translating polypeptide chains.
- IGF-1, human recombinantCatalog No. :P1016IGF-1, endocrine hormone, expressed in E.Coli, cross-species reactivity.
Insulin-like growth factor I (IGF-1) is a polypeptide endocrine hormone structurally similar to insulin and is mainly produced in the liver when stimulated by growth hormone.
- IGF-II, human recombinantCatalog No. :P1017IGF-II, endocrine hormone, expressed in E.Coli, cross-species activity.
Insulin-like Growth Factor-II (IGF-II) is a polypeptide endocrine hormone structurally similar to insulin and belongs to insulin-like growth factor family.
- GRK2iCatalog No. :B5458GRK2 inhibitory polypeptide that specifically inhibits Gβγ activation of GRK2New Product
- Colistin SulfateCatalog No. :B1716Cationic polypeptide antibioticColistin is a cyclic cationic decapeptide linked to a fatty acid side chain, it belongs to a group of similarly structured bacterial antimicrobial peptides.
- BacitracinCatalog No. :B1670Peptide antibioticBacitracin is a mixture of related cyclic polypeptides produced by organisms of the licheniformis group of Bacillus subtilis var Tracy, which disrupts both gram positive and gram negative bacteria by interfering with cell wall and peptidoglycan syn