Search results for: 'catechin-hydrate-14664'
Items 1-10 of 43
- (+)-Catechin hydrateCatalog No. :N1692Antioxidant flavonoid with various bioactivitiesAn antioxidant flavonoid of plant origin; a free radical scavenger,preventing free radical-mediated damage in a variety of biological systems. For example,at physiological pH catechin suppressed DNA strand breaks by hydroxyl radicals. It has also been s
- Q-VD-OPh hydrateCatalog No. :A1901Cell-permeable, irreversible pan-caspase inhibitor
Q-VD-OPH is a selective, brain and cell permeable, highly potent and irreversible inhibitor of caspase-3 ( IC50=25nm), caspase-1 (IC50=50nM), caspase-8 (IC50=100nM) and caspase-9 (IC50=430nM).
- MK-5172 hydrateCatalog No. :A3619HCV NS3/4a protease inhibitorMK-5172 is a novel P2-P4 quinoxaline macrocyclic HCV NS3/4a protease inhibitor currently in clinical development.
- Bosentan HydrateCatalog No. :B1521endothelin receptor antagonistBosentan is a competitive and dual antagonist of endothelin-1 at the endothelin-A (ET-A) and endothelin-B (ET-B) receptors.
- Ivacaftor hydrateCatalog No. :A3511CFTR PotentiatorIvacaftor hydrate
- Sitafloxacin HydrateCatalog No. :B2150new-generation, broad-spectrum oral fluoroquinolone antibioticSitafloxacin Hydrate
- Tenofovir hydrateCatalog No. :B1252Reverse transcriptase inhibitorTenofovir hydrate is an inhibitor of reverse transcriptase used for the treatment of the human immunodeficiency virus 1(HIV-1) and hepatitis B .
- Entecavir HydrateCatalog No. :A1767Antiviral drug used in hepatitis B infectionEntecavir hydrate is a reverse transcriptase inhibitor.
- Doripenem HydrateCatalog No. :A2036Injectable antibiotic,ultra-broad spectrumDoripenem Hydrate is an antibacterial agent, which belongs to Carbapenems. .
- Quinacrine (hydrochloride hydrate)Catalog No. :C5039voltage-dependent sodium channels blocker