Search results for: 'camptothecin-21929'
- 9-amino CamptothecinCatalog No. :C5790topoisomerase I inhibitor
- CamptothecinCatalog No. :A2877Topoisomerase I inhibitor,prototypic
Camptothecin is a selective inhibitor of topoisomerase I with IC50 value of 679 nM .
- DiscoveryProbe™ NF-κB Signaling LibraryCatalog No. :L1044A unique collection of 73 NF-κB inhibitors for NF-κB signaling pathway research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Kinase Inhibitor LibraryCatalog No. :L1024A unique collection of 493 kinase inhibitors for high throughput screening (HTS) and high content screening (HCS).
- DiscoveryProbe™ DNA Damage/DNA Repair-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1007A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to DNA damage/DNA repair, including ATM/ATR, HDAC, and topoisomerase etc.
- TopotecanCatalog No. :B4982Topoisomerase 1 inhibitor
Topotecan (SKF104864) is an inhibitor of topoisomerase 1 and semisynthetic analogue of camptothecin .
- Irinotecan HCl TrihydrateCatalog No. :B2293Topoisomerase 1 inhibitorIrinotecan HCl Trihydrate (CPT-11) is a semisynthetic derivative of camptothecin with IC50 value of 3.4μM in P388 leukemia .
- Topotecan HClCatalog No. :B2296Topoisomerase 1 inhibitor
Topotecan HCl (SKF104864) is an inhibitor of topoisomerase 1 and semisynthetic analogue of camptothecin .
- Genz-644282Catalog No. :A3434Non-camptothecin inhibitor of topoisomerase IGenz-644282 is a non-camptothecin inhibitor of topoisomerase I with potential antineoplastic activity(IC50=1.2 nM).