Search results for: 'bms-345541-free-base-29950'
Items 1-10 of 198
- BMS-345541(free base)Catalog No. :B4655IKK-1/IKK-2 inhibitor,potent and selectiveBMS-345541(free base) is a selective inhibitor of IKK-1 and IKK-2 with IC50 value of 4μM and 0.3μM, respectively.
- Rucaparib (free base)Catalog No. :A8893Potent PARP inhibitorRucaparib, also named as AG-014699 or PF-01367338, is a poly (ADP ribose) polymerase (PARP) inhibitor.
- R406 (free base)Catalog No. :A5880Syk inhibitorR406 is a potent SYK inhibitorSpleen tyrosine kinase (SYK) is a non-receptor tyrosine kinase mainly expressed in hematopoietic cells. It transmits signals from a variety of cell surface receptors including CD74, Fc receptor and integrins. It is crucial for adaptive immune response, and also very important for cellular adhesion, innate immune recognition, osteoclast maturation, platelet activation and vascular development.
- AM-095 free baseCatalog No. :A3167Potent LPA1 receptor antagonistAM095 is a novel, potent and orally bioavailable antagonist of lysophosphatidic acid type 1 receptor (LPA1) with IC50 values of 0.73 and 0.98 μM for mouse or recombinant human LPA1, respectively .
- SGI-1776 free baseCatalog No. :A4192Pim kinase inhibitor,ATP-competitive
SGI-1776 free base, N-((1-methylpiperidin-4-yl)methyl)-3-(3-(trifluoromethoxy)phenyl)imidazo[1,2-b]pyridazin-6-amine, is a potent ATP-competitive inhibitor of the serine/threonine family of Pim kinase, an enzyme regulating cell survival.
- SB-334867 free baseCatalog No. :B3423orexin-1 receptor antagonist, selective
SB-334867 free base is a selective antagonist of orexin-1 receptor
- LY2835219 free baseCatalog No. :A3575CDK inhibitor
LY2835219 free base
- GSK J4 free baseCatalog No. :B5959histone demethylase JMJD3/UTX inhibitorGSK J4 free base
- BMS-790052 dihydrochlorideCatalog No. :A3257HCV NS5A inhibitorBMS-790052 is a potent inhibitor of HCV NS5A with EC50 value of 9-50 pM .
- Atazanavir sulfate (BMS-232632-05)Catalog No. :A4040Protease inhibitorAtazanavir sulfate (BMS-232632-05) is the sulfate salt form of atazanavir, a potent protease inhibitor (IP) for the treatment of human immunodeficiency virus 1 (HIV-1) infection, which prevents the formation of mature HIV virions through the selective inhibition of the virus-specific processing of viral gag and gag-pol polyproteins in infected cells.