Search results for: 'biotinylation-reagents'
Items 21-30 of 43
Paper Citing APExBIO Products Ongoing Clinical Trials Solubility in DMSO Solubility in Water Solubility in Ethanol Solubility in Dimethyl Formamide
- Summary: Coupling agent for synthesis of dipolar polyamides
- Summary: Peptide coupling reagent
- Summary: solid phase peptide synthesis
- Summary: peptide coupling reagent
- Target: AntioxidantsSummary: antioxidant
- Summary: Amine-reactive biotinylation reagent, long chain
- Summary: Firefly Luciferase mRNA with Cap 1 structure, modified by 5-moUTP, providing higher transcription efficiency and suppressing RNA-mediated innate immune activation.
- Summary: Better performance of firefly luciferase mRNA modified by ARCA and 5-moUTP, inhibiting RNA-mediated innate immune activation, stable and efficient expression efficiency, used as an experimental control.