Search results for: 'biotinylation-reagents apexlink-sulfo-nhs-ss-biotin-kit'
Items 1-10 of 425
- Sulfo-NHS-BiotinCatalog No. :A8001Amine-reactive biotinyltation reagent, water soluble
- Sulfo-NHS-LC-BiotinCatalog No. :A8003Amine-reactive biotinylation reagent, long chain
Sulfo-NHS-LC-biotin (Sulfosuccinimidyl 6-(biotinamido) Hexanoate) is an amine-reactive biotinylation agent.
- Sulfo-NHS-SS-BiotinCatalog No. :A8005Amine-reactive biotinylation reagent, mid-length
Sulfo-NHS-SS-biotin(sulfosuccinimidyl-20(biotinamido)ethyl-1,3-dithiopropionate) is a long-chain cleavable amine-reactive biotinylation reagent.
- Sulfo-NHS-SS-11-BiotinCatalog No. :A8015
- Cy7 NHS ester (non-sulfonated)Catalog No. :A8104Labeling of amino-groups in biomolecules.
Cy7 NHS ester, also called Cy7 monofunctional N-hydroxysuccinimide ester or Cy7-NHS , is a near-infrared fluorescent  and soluble sulfonated cyanine dye  with a molecular weight of 828 Da, able to be dissolved in DMSO  and ready for conjugation to proteins .
- Cy3 NHS ester (non-sulfonated)Catalog No. :A8100Labeling of amino-groups in biomolecules.
Cyanine, a kind of synthetic dye belonging to the polymethine group, is still used in industry to increase the sensitivity range of photographic emulsions (such as increasing the wavelength range and making the film panchromatic), and in biotechnology more recently.
- NHS-BiotinCatalog No. :A8002Amine-reactive biotinyltation reagent
NHS-Biotin (C14H18O5N3S) is N-hydroxysuccinimido biotin.
- EZLink Sulfo-NHS-LC-Biotin KitCatalog No. :K1001Amine-reactive biotinyltation kit, water-soluble
- EZLink Sulfo-NHS-SS-Biotin KitCatalog No. :K1006Amine-reactive biotinyltation kit, water-soluble
- EZLink Sulfo-NHS-Biotin KitCatalog No. :K1005Amine-reactive biotinyltation kit, water-soluble