Search results for: 'biotinylation-reagents amine-biotinylation-reagents-and-kits'
- AdapaleneCatalog No. :A1267RARβ and RARγ agonistRetinoic acid analog that is a RARβ and RARγ agonist (AC50 values are 2.2, 9.3, 22 and > 1000 nM for RARβ, RARγ, RARα and RXRα receptors respectively).
- AGN 194310Catalog No. :B4702pan-RAR antagonist
AGN 194310 is a pan-antagonist of retinoic acid receptors (RARs) with Kd values of 3nM, 2nM and 5nM for RAR α, RARβ and RARγ, respectively .
- TTNPB (Arotinoid Acid)Catalog No. :B2058Potent RAR agonistTTNPB (Arotinoid Acid) is an agonist of RAR with IC50 values of 3.8nM, 4nM and 4.5nM for RARα, RARβ and RARγ, respectively .
- CD 1530Catalog No. :B7102RAR receptor agonistPotent and selective RARγ agonist
- IsotretinoinCatalog No. :A4330Dopamine β-hydroxylase activatorIt was developed to be used as a chemotherapy medication for the treatment of brain cancer, pancreatic cancer and more.