Search results for: 'biotinylation-reagents amine-biotinylation-reagents-and-kits'
- PHA-680632Catalog No. :A4122Aurora kinase inhibitor,novel and potentPHA-680632 is a novel and potent inhibitor of Aurora kinases, a small family of serine/threonine kinases regulating mitosis in chromosome segregation and cell division, that inhibits the activity of all three Aurora kinases with 50% inhibition concentration IC50 values of 27 nM, 135 nM and 120 nM for Aurora A, B and C kinases respectively.
- PD 173074Catalog No. :A8253FGFR inhibitor
Selective FGFR1 and FGFR3 inhibitor (IC50 values are 5, 21.5, ~100, 17600 and 19800 nM for FGFR3, FGFR1, VEGFR2, PDGFR and c-Src respectively, and > 50000 nM for EGFR, InsR, MEK and PKC).
- AZD4547Catalog No. :A8350FGFR inhibitorAZD4547 is a potent, specific, orally bioavailable fibroblast growth factors receptor (FGFR) tyrosine kinase inhibitor. It inhibits FGFR1, FGFR2, and FGFR3 with IC50 values of 12, 2 and 40 nM, respectively. AZD4547 has also been reported to block FGFR1, FGFR2, and FGFR3 autophosphorylation with IC50 values of 0.2, 2.5, and 1.8 nM, respectively .
- BGJ398Catalog No. :A3014FGFR inhibitor ,potent and selective
NVP-BGJ398 is a potent, selective, and orally bioavailable inhibitor of the FGFR tyrosine kinases.
- LY2784544Catalog No. :A4147JAK2 inhibitor,highly potent and selectiveLY2784544 is a potent, selective inhibitor of JAK2 with IC50 value of 3 nM.
- Ponatinib (AP24534)Catalog No. :A5467pan-BCR-ABL inhibitor,multi-kinase inhibitorPotent multi-kinase and pan-BCR-ABL inhibitor.
- Dovitinib (TKI-258, CHIR-258)Catalog No. :A2168Multitargeted RTK inhibitor
Dovitinib (TKI258, CHIR-258) is a multitargeted receptor tyrosine kinase inhibitor against FLT3, KIT, FGFR, VEGFR, PDGFRα and PDGFRβ with IC50 of 1 nM, 2 nM, 8-9 nM, 8-13 nM , 210 nM and 27nM, respectively .
- Nintedanib (BIBF 1120)Catalog No. :A8252VEGFR/PDGFR/FGFR inhibitor
Nintedanib (BIBF 1120) is an indolinone-derived oral active, triple angiokinase inhibitor of vascular endothelial growth factor receptor (VEGFR)1-3, fibroblast growth factor receptor (FGFR)1-3 and platelet-derived growth factor receptor (PDGFR)α/β1. It has shown potent antiangiogenic activity at nanomolar (IC50, 20-100 nmol/L) by blocking these receptor-mediated signaling pathways1,2. Nintedanib (BIBF 1120) is in clinical development for the treatment of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis as these receptors have been shown to be potentially involved in the pathogenesis of pulmonary fibrosis3,4. As a novel angiogenesis inhibitor, it is also being widely evaluated in different cancer models and has displayed significant anti-tumor activities by inhibiting tumor blood vessel formation5-7.
- SU 5402Catalog No. :A3843VEGFR2/FGFR/PDGFR/EGFR inhibitorSU5402 (SU-5402; SU5402) is potent and selective vascular endothelial growth factor receptor (VEGFR) and fibroblast growth factor receptor (FGFR) inhibitor.
- Pazopanib (GW-786034)Catalog No. :A3022VEGFR/PDGFR/FGFR inhibitorPazopanib is a potent and selective second generation multi-targeted receptor tyrosine kinase inhibitor of vascular endothelial growth factor receptor (VEGFR), platelet-derived growth factor receptor (PDGFR) and c-kit tyrosine kinases.