Search results for: 'biotinylation-reagents amine-biotinylation-reagents-and-kits'
- SorafenibCatalog No. :A3009Raf kinases and tyrosine kinases inhibitor
Sorafenib is an oral multikinase inhibitor with activity against Raf kinase and several receptor tyrosine kinases, including vascular endothelial growth factor receptor 2 (VEGFR2), platelet-derived growth factor receptor (PDGFR), FLT3, Ret, and c-Kit. sorafenib, inhibits tumor growth and disrupts tumor microvasculature through antiproliferative, antiangiogenic, and/or proapoptotic effects.
- VX-680 (MK-0457,Tozasertib)Catalog No. :A4111Aurora kinase inhibitorVX-680 (also known as MK-0457 or tozasertib), discovered through a molecular screening campaign, is a potent inhibitor of pan-aurora kinase as well as other kinases including Src, GSK3β, Flt3, JAK2, BCR-Abl (wild type) and BCR-Abl (T315I mutant).
- Lenvatinib (E7080)Catalog No. :A2174VEGFR inhibitor
Lenvatinib (E7080) is an inhibitor of multiple RTK with IC50 values of 22nM, 4nM, 5.2nM, 39nM and 35nM on VEGFR-1, VEGFR-2, VEGFR-3, PDGFRβ and RET, respectively .
- PLX-4720Catalog No. :A3016BRAF kinase inhibitor
PLX-4720, a 7-azaindole derivative discovered by a structure-guided discovery approach, is a potent inhibitor of B-RafV600E, the most frequent oncogenic protein kinase mutation, with the value of 50% inhibition concentration IC50 of 13 nM.
- MotesanibCatalog No. :A3632Inhibitor of Flk-1/Flt-4/PDGFR-/c-KitMotesanib diphosphate (AMG-706) is a potent ATP-competitive inhibitor of VEGFR1/2/3 with IC50 of 2 nM/3 nM/6 nM, respectively