Search results for: 'biotinylation-reagents amine-biotinylation-reagents-and-kits'
Items 31-40 of 3695
- AndrographolideCatalog No. :N1855NF-κB signaling InhibitorInhibitor of NF-κB signaling; also attenuates concanavaline-induced IFNγ production in murine T cells (IC50 = 1.7 μM).
- DiscoveryProbe™ Endocrinology and Hormones-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1008A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to endocrinology and hormones, including androgen receptor, estrogen/progestogen receptor and RAAS etc.
- Chk1 and MK2 Inhibitors setCatalog No. :A9908Chk1- and MK2 inhibitorsPF477736 and PF3644022 are potent and selective Chk1- and MK2 inhibitors, respectively.
- HDL and LDL/VLDL Quantification Colorimetric/Fluorometric KitCatalog No. :K2122Detects HDL and LDL/VLDL, sensitive.High-density lipoprotein (HDL), low-density lipoprotein (LDL) and very low-density lipoprotein (VLDL) are three of the five major groups of lipoproteins and transport lipids within the water around cells.
- Total Cholesterol and Cholesteryl Ester Colorimetric Assay Kit IICatalog No. :K2128Detects total cholesterol and cholesteryl ester, sensitive.Cholesterol is a sterol molecule and is an important structural component of all animal cell membranes to maintain both membrane structural fluidity and integrity.
- Total Cholesterol and Cholesteryl Ester Colorimetric/Fluorometric Assay KitCatalog No. :K2090Detects total cholesterol and cholesteryl ester, sensitive.Cholesterol is a sterol molecule and is an important structural component of all animal cell membranes to maintain both membrane structural fluidity and integrity.
- TOK-001Catalog No. :A8623CYP17 inhibitor and androgen receptor (AR) antagonist
TOK-001 (VN/124-1; Galeterone; VN 124) is useful for castration resistant prostate cancer (CRPC).
- AZD3514Catalog No. :A1372Androgen receptor downregulatorAZD3514 is a potent and oral androgen receptor (AR) inhibitor with Ki value of 2.2 μM .
- RU 58841Catalog No. :A3780Androgen receptor antagonistA specific androgen receptor antagonist or anti-androgen; RU 58841 has a dramatic effect on hair regrowth.
- ASC-J9Catalog No. :A3190AR degradation enhancer,antiumor agentASC-J9, is antitumor agent. ASC-J9 suppresses castration-resistant prostate cancer growth via degradation of full-length and splice variant androgen receptors targeting both fAR- and AR3-mediated PCa growth by ASC-J9 may represent the novel therapeutic approach to suppress castration-resistant PCa.