Search results for: 'biotinylation-reagents amine-biotinylation-reagents-and-kits'
- Perylene azideCatalog No. :A8120Fluorescent PAH lablePerylene is a bright and extremely photostable fluorescent polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon (PAH) label with quantum yield approaching quantitative.
- Azidobutyric acid NHS esterCatalog No. :A8147Azide-labeling to amino-containing biomoleculesConvert your proteins and peptides into Click Chemistry reactive form with this reagent.
- Pentynoic acid STP esterCatalog No. :A8146Alkyne-labeling amino-containing biomoleculesThis water soluble alkyne activated ester reagent is used for the attachment of alkyne group to variois biomolecules such as proteins, and peptides.
- FAM azide, 6- isomerCatalog No. :A8118Fluorescent labelsFAM (fluorescein) azide. solid and 10 mM solution in DMSO, labeling reagent for Click chemistry.
- ROX NHS ester, pure 6- isomerCatalog No. :A8106Photostable rhodamine dyeROX (rhodamine X aka R101) is a highly fluorescent, and photostable rhodamine dye for various applications.
- TAMRA azide, 5- isomerCatalog No. :A8129FRET acceptor for FAM fluorophoreTAMRA (TMR, tetramethylrhodamine) azide, solid compound, and 10 mM solution in DMSO, labeling reagent for Click Chemistry. Pure 5-isomer.
- ROX azide, 5- isomerCatalog No. :A8126Labeling reagent for Click ChemistryROX (rhodamine-X) azide, solid material, and 10 mM solution in DMSO, labeling reagent for Click Chemistry.