Search results for: 'amino-acids-buliding-blocks linkers-for-solid-phase-synthesis'
Items 1-10 of 859
- 5-Formyl-UTPCatalog No. :B8058
- 5-Formyl-CTPCatalog No. :B8053
- Foretinib (GSK1363089)Catalog No. :A2974VEGF and HGF receptor inhibitor
Foretinib (GSK1363089) is a novel, potent, small-molecule inhibitor of member of the vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF)and hepatocyte growth factor (HGF) receptor tyrosine kinase families .
- Protein A (Liquid form)Catalog No. :P1088Protein A, used for purification of IgG antibodies, expressed in E.Coli.
Protein A is a 42 kDa surface protein originally found in the cell wall of the bacterium Staphylococcus aureus.
- ForskolinCatalog No. :B1421adenylate cyclase activator
Forskolin is a labdane diterpenoid with antihypertensive, positive inotropic, platelet aggregation inhibitory and adenylate cyclase activating properties.
- TAK-700 R-formCatalog No. :B119417, 20-lyase inhibitorTAK-700 R-form is a highly selective inhibitor of 17, 20-lyase with IC50 value of 38nM .
- Aminoallyl-dUTPCatalog No. :B7950Labeling of DNA/cDNA via PCR and functions as a reactive site for subsequent labeling by reactive fluorescent probes.
- Aminoallyl-UTPCatalog No. :B7951Used for the production of labelled cDNA and cRNA for fluorescence detection in microarray.
- Ethyl 3-Aminobenzoate (methanesulfonate)Catalog No. :C3619block the generation of action potentials through voltage-dependent Na+-channels
- 5-Formyl-dUTPCatalog No. :B8120