Search results for: 'amino-acids-buliding-blocks amino-alcohols'
Items 1-10 of 435
- Aminoallyl-dUTPCatalog No. :B7950Labeling of DNA/cDNA via PCR and functions as a reactive site for subsequent labeling by reactive fluorescent probes.
- Aminoallyl-UTPCatalog No. :B7951Used for the production of labelled cDNA and cRNA for fluorescence detection in microarray.
- Ethyl 3-Aminobenzoate (methanesulfonate)Catalog No. :C3619block the generation of action potentials through voltage-dependent Na+-channels
- 4-Aminobutyric acidCatalog No. :P100024-Aminobutyric acid
- Pirinixic Acid AminothiazoleCatalog No. :C4100dual inhibitor of mPGES-1 and 5-LO
- Amino TadalafilCatalog No. :C3266analog of tadalafil, a potent inhibitor of phosphodiesterase 5
- 5-Aminolevulinic acid HClCatalog No. :B2070photosensitizing agent， antineoplastic agent5-Aminolevulinic acid HCl is an intermediate in heme biosynthesis in the body and the universal precursor of tetrapyrroles.
- N6-Methyl-Amino-ATPCatalog No. :B8051
- 3'-Amino-ddTTPCatalog No. :B8147
- 3'-Amino-ddGTPCatalog No. :B8146