Search results for: 'abt-333'
- ABT-737Catalog No. :A8193Bcl-2 inhibitor
ABT-737 is a BH3 mimetic inhibitor of Bcl-xL, Bcl-2 and Bcl-w with EC50 of 78.7 nM, 30.3 nM and 197.8 nM, respectively; no inhibition observed against Mcl-1, Bcl-B or Bfl-1.
- ABT-263 (Navitoclax)Catalog No. :A3007Potent Bcl-2 family inhibitor, inhibits Bcl-2, Bcl-xL, and Bcl-w
ABT-263 is an orally sellecitive inhibitor of B-cell leukemia 2 (Bcl-2) family of proteins with potential antineoplastic activity.
- ABT-888 (Veliparib)Catalog No. :A3002Potent PARP inhibitor
Veliparib (ABT-888) is a potent inhibitor of PARP1 and PARP2 with Ki of 5.2 nM and 2.9 nM, respectively.
- ABT-199Catalog No. :A8194Bcl-2 inhibitor,potent and selective
ABT-199 (GDC-0199) is a Bcl-2-selective inhibitor with Ki of 4800-fold more selective versus Bcl-xL and Bcl-w, and no activity to Mcl-1.
- ABT 702 dihydrochlorideCatalog No. :B5298Adenosine kinase inhibitor
IC50: 1.7 nM for adenosine kinase
- Hoechst 33342Catalog No. :A3472Blue fluorescent dyes
- ABT-751 (E7010)Catalog No. :A1493Inhibitor of microtubule polymerization,antimitoticABT-751(E 7010) is a novel bioavailable tubulin-binding and antimitotic agent .
- Linifanib (ABT-869)Catalog No. :A2949VEGFR/PDGFR inhibitorLinifanib (ABT-869; AL-39324) is a novel, potent ATP-competitive VEGFR/PDGFR inhibitor for KDR, CSF-1R, Flt-1/3 and PDGFRβ with IC50 of 4 nM, 3 nM, 3 nM/4 nM and 66 nM respectively.
- LY 333531 hydrochlorideCatalog No. :B7704PKCβ inhibitorNew Product
- Zotarolimus(ABT-578)Catalog No. :B4786anti-proliferative drug used exclusively in coronary drug eluting stentanalogue of rapamycin, and inhibits FKBP-12 binding with IC50 of 2.8 nM.