Search results for: 'a33'
Items 1-10 of 73
- Esomeprazole Magnesium trihydrateCatalog No. :A3399Proton pump inhibitorEsomeprazole Magnesium trihydrate
- ErlotinibCatalog No. :A3397EGFR tyrosine kinase inhibitor
Erlotinib (also known as NSC 718781 or CP 358,774) is a potent and orally-bioavailable inhibitor of epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) tyrosine kinase that selectively and reversibly inhibits EGFR-associated intracellular autophosphorylation of tyrosine kinase.
- ErcalcitriolCatalog No. :A3396Active metabolite of vitamin D2Ercalcitriol (1α,25-Dihydroxy Vitamin D2) is a active metabolite of vitamin D2. Ercalcitriol (1α,25-Dihydroxy Vitamin D2) exhibits equipotent antirachitic activity in rats as calcitriol.
- ErcalcidiolCatalog No. :A3395Vitamin D2 metabolite,ligand of VDR-like receptorsErcalcidiol is a metabolite of vitamin D2 and is a VDR-like receptor .
- Epothilone DCatalog No. :A3394Natural polyketide compoundEpothilone D(Desoxyepothilone B; KOS 862) is a natural polyketide compound isolated from the myxobacterium Sorangium cellulosum.
- EmodinCatalog No. :A3392Naturally occurring anthraquinone,antiproliferativeEmodin (1,3,8-trihydroxy-6-methylanthraquinone) is a naturally occurring anthraquinone present in the roots and barks of numerous plants, molds, and lichens, and an active ingredient of various Chinese herbs.
- EMD638683Catalog No. :A3389SGK1 inhibitor
EMD638683 is a highly selective inhibitor of the serum and glucocorticoid inducible kinase (SGK) with IC50 value of 3 μM 
- EMD-1214063Catalog No. :A3388C-Met inhibitor,potent and selective
EMD-1214063 is a selective inhibitor of c-Met with IC50 value of 4 nM.
- Eltrombopag OlamineCatalog No. :A3387C-mpl agonist
Eltrombopag is a new, orally active thrombopoietin-receptor (c-mpl) agonist that stimulates thrombopoiesis.
- Elacridar hydrochlorideCatalog No. :A3385BCRP and P-GP inhibitorElacridar is an inhibitor of breast cancer resistance protein (BCRP) and P-glycoprotein (P-GP) that has been used to improve the brain distribution of drugs.