Search results for: 'TGF β'
Items 1-10 of 41
- DiscoveryProbe™ TGF-beta/Smad Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1045A unique collection of 60 TGF-beta/Smad inhibitors for TGF-beta/Smad signaling pathway research.
- TGF-beta1, human recombinant protein (CHO cells)Catalog No. :P1039TGF-β1, pleiotropic cytokine, expressed in CHO cells.
Transforming Growth Factor-β1 (TGF-β1) is a pleiotropic cytokine mainly produced by platelets and bone, and regulates cell proliferation, growth, differentiation and motility.
- DiscoveryProbe™ JAK/STAT Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1041A unique collection of 98 JAK/STAT inhibitors for JAK/STAT signaling pathway research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Kinase Inhibitor LibraryCatalog No. :L1024A unique collection of 493 kinase inhibitors for high throughput screening (HTS) and high content screening (HCS).
- DiscoveryProbe™ JAK/STAT Signaling Pathway Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1011A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets on the JAK/STAT signaling pathway, including EGFR, JAK and STAT etc.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Tyrosine Kinase/Adaptors-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1018A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to tyrosine kinase/adaptors, including ALK, c-MET, VEGFR and Src etc.
- PirfenidoneCatalog No. :B2288TGF-β production inhibitor
Pirfenidone is an inhibitor for TGF-β production and TGF-β stimulated collagen production, reduces production of TNF-α and IL-1β, and also has anti-fibrotic and anti-inflammatory properties. Phase 3.
- LY364947Catalog No. :B2287inhibitor of TGF-β type I receptor kinase domain
LY364947 is a potent ATP-competitive inhibitor of TGFβR-I with IC50 of 59 nM, shows 7-fold selectivity over TGFβR-II.
- Mouse GDF-8 / Myostatin / MSTN Protein (Fc Tag) (Cytokine)Catalog No. :G1021Mouse Growth / differentiation factor 8, also known as GDF-8, Myostatin, MSTN and GDF8, is a secreted protein which belongs to the TGF-beta family.
- LY2109761Catalog No. :A8464TβRI/II kinase inhibitorLY2109761 is a small-molecule inhibitor selectively targeting both TGF-β receptor type I and II ((TβRI/II)) with Ki of 38 nM and 300 nM, respectively . It gave IC50 value of 69 nM in TβRI enzymatic assay . Crystal structure showed the binding of LY2109761 to the ATP binding site of the TGF-β R1 kinase domain . Weak inhibitory activities were reported for other kinases, including Lck, Sapk2α, MKK6, Fyn, and JNK3 (18–89% inhibition at 20 µM) .