Search results for: 'PLX'
- PLX-4720Catalog No. :A3016BRAF kinase inhibitor
PLX-4720, a 7-azaindole derivative discovered by a structure-guided discovery approach, is a potent inhibitor of B-RafV600E, the most frequent oncogenic protein kinase mutation, with the value of 50% inhibition concentration IC50 of 13 nM.
- Vemurafenib (PLX4032, RG7204)Catalog No. :A3004BRAF kinase inhibitor
Vemurafenib is an inhibitor of BRAF kinase. It inhibits BRAFV600E and also has inhibitory activity in vitro against several other kinds of kinases, including CRAF, ARAF and wild-type BRAF.
- PLX647Catalog No. :B5816dual inhibitor of FMS and KIT kinasesPLX647 is a potent and specific dual inhibitor of FMS and KIT kinases with IC50 values of 28 and 16 nM, respectively .
- PLX7904Catalog No. :B6177paradox-breaker RAF inhibitor, potent and selective
- Pexidartinib (PLX3397)Catalog No. :B5854CSF-1R inhibitor
- DiscoveryProbe™ PI3K/Akt/mTOR Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1034A unique collection of 145 PI3K/Akt/mTOR inhibitors for PI3K/Akt/mTOR signaling pathway research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ MAPK Signaling Pathway Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1020A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets on the MAPK signaling pathway, including MEK1/2, p38 and Raf etc.