Search results for: 'NFAT'
- NFAT InhibitorCatalog No. :A4539NFAT inhibitorSelective inhibitor of calcineurin-mediated dephosphorylation of nuclear factor of activated T cells (NFAT). Does not disrupt other calcineurin-dependent pathways. Inhibits NFAT activation and NFAT-dependent expression of endogenous cytokine genes in T cells.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Stem Cell Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1040A unique collection of 169 stem cell-related compounds for stem cell research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Stem Cell-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1017A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to stem cell, including hedgehog, smoothened and Wnt/β-catenin etc.
- DiscoveryProbe™ MAPK Signaling Pathway Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1020A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets on the MAPK signaling pathway, including MEK1/2, p38 and Raf etc.
- INCA-6Catalog No. :A4538Selective calcineurin-NFAT signaling inhibitorINCA-6 is a selective inhibitor of transcription factor NFAT with Kd value of 0.8 mM in vitro.