Search results for: 'IWR 1 endo'
Items 1-10 of 239
- IWR-1-endoCatalog No. :B2306Potent Wnt signaling inhibitor
IWR-1-endo is a small molecule inhibitor of Wnt Response with IC50 value of 180nM .
- exo-IWR 1Catalog No. :B7548Negative control for endo-IWR 1 (Wnt signaling inhibitor)New Product
- Endostatin (84-114)-NH2 (JKC367)Catalog No. :A1109Angiogenesis inhibitorEndostatin, a 20kDa C-terminal fragment of collagen XVIII, is a potent inhibitor of primary tumor growth and endothelial cell proliferation and migration.
- Ac-Endothelin-1 (16-21), humanCatalog No. :A1016ETA/ETB agonist,vasoconstrictor
ENDOTHELIN-1 (ET-1), the principal peptide of the endothelin family, has been shown to have a variety of biological activities in both vascular and nonvascular tissues, including the heart, the kidney, and the central nervous system.
- Nitric Oxide Synthase (599-613) Blocking Peptide, Bovine Endothelial CellCatalog No. :A1112Blocker of NO production
Nitric oxide synthases (NOSs) are a family of enzymes catalyzing the production of nitric oxide (NO) from L-arginine.
- alpha-EndorphinCatalog No. :A1015Neurotransmitters
Endorphins are endogenous opioid peptides that function as neurotransmitters(1).
- Endothelin 3 (human, rat)Catalog No. :B5062Endogenous neuropeptide with selectivity for the putative ETC endothelin receptorNew Product
- DiscoveryProbe™ Stem Cell Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1040A unique collection of 169 stem cell-related compounds for stem cell research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Stem Cell-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1017A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to stem cell, including hedgehog, smoothened and Wnt/β-catenin etc.
- Endomorphin-1Catalog No. :A1013Agonist of μopioid receptors,highly potent and selective
Endomorphins are two endogenous opioid peptides. Endomorphin-1 (Tyr-Pro-Trp-Phe-NH2) and endomorphin-2 (Tyr-Pro-Phe-Phe-NH2) are tetrapeptides with the highest known affinity and specificity for the μ opioid receptor.