Search results for: 'F4002 5mg'
Items 1-10 of 570
- Thrombin Receptor Activator for Peptide 5 (TRAP-5)Catalog No. :A1036Thrombin Receptor Activator for Peptide 5
Thrombin Receptor Activator for Peptide 5 (TRAP-5),(C30H50N8O7), a peptide with the sequence NH2-Ser-Phe-Leu-Leu-Arg-COOH, MW= 634.76.
- [Ser25] Protein Kinase C (19-31)Catalog No. :A1033PKC substrate
Protein Kinase C (19-31), (C67H118N26O17), a peptide with the sequence H-ARG-PHE-ALA-ARG-LYS-GLY-SER-LEU-ARG-GLN-LYS-ASN-VAL-OH, MW= 1559.82.
- GTP-Binding Protein Fragment, G alphaCatalog No. :A1022Hydrolyzes GTP to GDP
Using specific antisera raised against synthetic peptides, we find that three distinct GTP-binding protein alpha subunits remain bound to the plasma membrane even after activation with nonhydrolyzable GTP analog.
- Cy5.5 NHS ester (non-sulfonated)Catalog No. :A8103Labeling of amino-groups in biomolecules.
Cy5.5-NHS ester, also called Cy5.5 mono N-hydroxysuccinamide ester or Cy5.5 monofunctional N-hydroxysuccinimide (NHS) ester, is a near-infrared fluorescence and cyanine dye able to dissolve in anhydrous dimethylformamide (DMF) or dimethylsulfoxide (DMSO), bears an excitation maximum of 675 nm and an emission maximum of 693 nm .
- GnRH Associated Peptide (GAP) (1-13), humanCatalog No. :A1020Inhibitor of prolactin secretionThe cloned complementary DNA sequence encoding the human gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) precursor protein was used to construct an expression vector for the bacterial synthesis of the 56-amino acid GnRH-associated peptide (GAP).
- Platelet Membrane Glycoprotein IIB Peptide (296-306)Catalog No. :A1018Inhibits platelet aggregation
Human alloantisera specific for either the Bak' or Bakb allele have been shown to react exclusively with the heavy chain of membrane glycoprotein (GP) Ilb.
- β-PompilidotoxinCatalog No. :A1132Slows Na+ channel inactivationβ-Pompilidotoxin, (C71H124N22O17), a peptide with the sequence H2N-Arg-Ile-Lys-Ile-Gly-Leu-Phe-Asp-Gln-Leu-Ser-Arg-Leu-amide, MW= 1557.88.
- LiraglutideCatalog No. :B7949
- Rapalink-1Catalog No. :A8764third-generation mTOR inhibitor
- NavoximodCatalog No. :B7932Orally available inhibitor of indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase 1 (IDO1)