Search results for: 'F4002 5mg'
Items 1-10 of 3287
- Phos binding reagent acrylamideCatalog No. :F4002An equivalent to Phos-tag acrylamide. Separation of phosphorylated and non-phosphorylated proteins
- Perylene azideCatalog No. :A8120Fluorescent PAH lablePerylene is a bright and extremely photostable fluorescent polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon (PAH) label with quantum yield approaching quantitative.
- Cy5 carboxylic acid (non-sulfonated)Catalog No. :A8133Non-reactive fluorophore, for control experiments, and for calibrationNon-activated carboxylic acid. Contains Cy5 fluorophore.
- PEP azideCatalog No. :A8119Polyaromatic hydrocarbon fluorophore，labling molecule bearing alkyne,can used as microenvironment probePhenylethynylpyrene (PEP) fluorophore is a polyaromatic hydrocarbon label with high sensitivity to microenvironment.
- FAM azide, 6- isomerCatalog No. :A8118Fluorescent labelsFAM (fluorescein) azide. solid and 10 mM solution in DMSO, labeling reagent for Click chemistry.
- FAM azide, 5- isomerCatalog No. :A8117Fluorescent lablelsFAM azide for Click chemistry labeling.
- Cy3 carboxylic acid (non-sulfonated)Catalog No. :A8132Non-reactive fluorophore, for control experiments, and for calibrationFree Cy3 carboxylic acid, non-activated dye. Non-sulfonated reagent, with good solubility in organic solvents, and limited aquous solubility.
- Cy7.5 azide (non-sulfonated)Catalog No. :A8116used for Click chemistry to label alkyne-modified oligonucleotidesCy7.5 is a NIR dye with long-wave infrared fluorescence. This derivative is azide for Click Chemistry.
- Cy7 azide (non-sulfonated)Catalog No. :A8115used for Click chemistry to label alkyne-modified oligonucleotidesCy7 azide is a near-infrared fluorescent dye azide for Click Chemistry labeling.
- Cy5 alkyne (non-sulfonated)Catalog No. :A8131used for Click chemistry to label any molecule bearing azide group.Cy5 alkyne for Click Chemistry. With this product, deeply colored, and photostable Cy5 fluorophore can be attached to various molecules via Click Chemistry reaction with azides.