Search results for: 'ATM'
- DiscoveryProbe™ Cell Cycle LibraryCatalog No. :L1037A unique collection of 132 cell cycle-related compounds for cell cycle research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ NF-κB Signaling LibraryCatalog No. :L1044A unique collection of 73 NF-κB inhibitors for NF-κB signaling pathway research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Cell Cycle/Checkpoint-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1005A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to cell cycle/checkpoint, including Chk, CDK and Plk etc.
- DiscoveryProbe™ DNA Damage/DNA Repair-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1007A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to DNA damage/DNA repair, including ATM/ATR, HDAC, and topoisomerase etc.
- DiscoveryProbe™ MAPK Inhibitor LibraryCatalog No. :L1043A unique collection of 92 MAPK inhibitors for MAPK signaling pathway research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Protease Inhibitor LibraryCatalog No. :L1035A unique collection of 130 protease inhibitors for high throughput screening (HTS) and high content screening (HCS).
- DiscoveryProbe™ Anti-infection Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1027A unique collection of 367 anti-infection small molecules for anti-infection reasearch.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Apoptosis-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1002A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to apoptosis, including caspase, MDM2 and Bcl-2 etc.
- KU-60019Catalog No. :A8336ATM kinase inhibitor,potent and selective
KU-60019 is a selective inhibitor of the Ataxia telangiectasia (A-T) mutated (ATM) protein with an IC50 value of 6.3 nM. In literature report, KU-60019 radiosensitizes h-TERT-immortalized normal fibroblasts but not A-T fibroblasts, suggesting it is a specific ATM kinase radiosensitizer .
- KU 55933Catalog No. :A4605ATM inhibitor,potent and selective
KU-55933 is a specific inhibitor of ATM kinase with IC50 value of 13 nM .