Search results for: 'ATM'
- KU-60019Catalog No. :A8336ATM kinase inhibitor,potent and selective
KU-60019 is a selective inhibitor of the Ataxia telangiectasia (A-T) mutated (ATM) protein with an IC50 value of 6.3 nM. In literature report, KU-60019 radiosensitizes h-TERT-immortalized normal fibroblasts but not A-T fibroblasts, suggesting it is a specific ATM kinase radiosensitizer .
- KU 55933Catalog No. :A4605ATM inhibitor,potent and selective
KU-55933 is a specific inhibitor of ATM kinase with IC50 value of 13 nM .
- CP-466722Catalog No. :A8625ATM inhibitor,potent and reversibleCP-466722 is rapidly reversible potential ATM kinase inhibitor.
- CGK733Catalog No. :A8624ATM/ATR inhibitor,potent and selective
CGK733 is an inhibitor of kinase ATM and ATR with IC50 value of ~200 nM .
- ETP-46464Catalog No. :A8626ATR inhibitor,potent and selectiveETP-46464 is a cell-permeable quinoline-containing heterotricyclic compound that acts as a potent inhibitor against mTOR, ATR, DNA-PK, PI 3-Kα, and ATM (IC50 = 0.6, 14, 36, 170, and 545 nM, respectively).
- DiscoveryProbe™ Cell Cycle LibraryCatalog No. :L1037A unique collection of 132 cell cycle-related compounds for cell cycle research.
- VE-821Catalog No. :A2521ATR kinase inhibitor
VE-821 is a potent, highly-selective, and ATP-competitive DNA damage response (DDR) kinase ATR inhibitor with Ki value of 13nM.
- DiscoveryProbe™ NF-κB Signaling LibraryCatalog No. :L1044A unique collection of 73 NF-κB inhibitors for NF-κB signaling pathway research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Cell Cycle/Checkpoint-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1005A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to cell cycle/checkpoint, including Chk, CDK and Plk etc.
- DiscoveryProbe™ DNA Damage/DNA Repair-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1007A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to DNA damage/DNA repair, including ATM/ATR, HDAC, and topoisomerase etc.