Search results for: '10-dab-10-deacetylbaccatin-17746'
- 10-DAB (10-Deacetylbaccatin)Catalog No. :A4395Precursor of antitumor compound Palitaxel and Docetaxel10-DAB (also known as 10-Deacetylbaccatin) is an intermediate used for the preparation of taxol, an anti-leukemic and tumor-inhibiting agent isolated from the inner bark of the Pacific yew tree Taxus brevifolia as well as other species of the genus Taxus.
- Dabigatran ethyl esterCatalog No. :A3346Thrombin activity inhibitorDabigatran ethyl ester
- Dabrafenib Mesylate (GSK-2118436)Catalog No. :A3347Inhibitor of BRAF(V600) mutantsGSK2118436 is a selective BRAF V600E inhibitor. BRAF encodes a proto-oncogene B-Raf also known as serine/threonine protein kinase B-Raf. It is critical in regulating the MAPK/ERK signaling pathway. BRAF mutations frequently occur in many human cancers. [1, 2] BRAF V600E mutant is constitutively active, allowing MAPK/ERK activation independent of upstream cues.
- Dabigatran etexilate mesylateCatalog No. :A3345Direct thrombin inhibitor,anticoagulant,prodrug of dabigatran
Dabigatran etexilate is the orally active prodrug of dabigatran. Dabigatran is a reversible and selective, direct thrombin inhibitor (DTI) with Ki value of 4.5 nM.
- BIBR 953 (Dabigatran, Pradaxa)Catalog No. :A4077Thrombin inhibitor,potent,reversible and directBIBR 953 is a potent, reversible, and direct inhibitor of thrombin with IC50 value of 9.3nM .
- Dabrafenib (GSK2118436)Catalog No. :B1407Inhibitor of BRAF(V600) mutants
Dabrafenib is a specific inhibitor of BRAF V600 mutants with IC50 values of 0.5nM, 0.6nM and 1.9nM against V600E, V600K and V600D, respectively .
- H-D-Dab-OH•2HClCatalog No. :A7493H-D-Dab-OH•2HCl
- DL-Dab.2HClCatalog No. :A6727DL-Dab.2HCl
- DiscoveryProbe™ PI3K/Akt/mTOR Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1034A unique collection of 145 PI3K/Akt/mTOR inhibitors for PI3K/Akt/mTOR signaling pathway research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ MAPK Signaling Pathway Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1020A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets on the MAPK signaling pathway, including MEK1/2, p38 and Raf etc.