Search results for: '20℃'
Items 1-10 of 1410
- SB 203580Catalog No. :A8254P38 MAP kinase inhibitor
SB203580, also called 4-(4-fluorophenyl)-2-(4-methylsulfinylphenyl)-5-(4-pyridyl) 1Himidazole , is a specific pyridinyl imidazole inhibitor of p38-MAPK (Mitogen-activated Protein Kinase) signaling pathway  .
- MK-2048Catalog No. :A4072Integrase inhibitor for HIV-1,second generation
MK-2048 is a second generation inhibitor of HIV-1 integrase with IC50 values of 0.075 μM and 0.08 μM for subtype B and subtype C integrase, respectively.
- CID 2011756Catalog No. :A8223PKD inhibitorCID-2011756 is a novel and potent inhibitor of protein kinase D1 (PKD1), one of three PKD isoforms of a novel family of serine/threonine kinases involved in cell proliferation, survival, invasion and protein transport, with a value of 50% inhibition concentration IC50 of 3.2 μM in vitro.
- PTC-209Catalog No. :B3179Bmi-1 inhibitor,cell-permeable and small-moleculePTC-209 is a small-molecule inhibitor of BMI-1 with IC50 value of 0.5 µM .
- SB 203580 hydrochlorideCatalog No. :B1285Specific p38-MAPKs inhibitor
SB203580 HCl is a specific inhibitor of p38-MAPKs with IC50 value of 0.6 μM .
- AMG-208Catalog No. :A1186C-Met inhibitor,potent and highly selectiveAMG-208 is a highly selective c-Met inhibitor with IC50 value of 9.3 nM .
- Ribosomal protein L3 peptide (202-222) amideCatalog No. :A1088HIV-1 TAR RNA-binding protein
Ribosomal protein L3 peptide (202-222),(C114H182N42O25S), a peptide with the sequenceH2N-Met-Ser-His-Arg-Lys-Tyr-Glu-Ala-Pro-Arg-His-Gly-His-Leu-Gly-Phe-Leu-Pro-Arg-Lys-Arg-amide, MW=2573.
- vitamin D binding protein precrusor (208-218) [Homo sapiens]/[Oryctolagus cuniculus]Catalog No. :A1098vitamin D binding protein precrusor
Vitamin D-binding protein (DBP) is a multifunctional, highly expressed, polymorphic serum protein.
- Protease Inhibitor Cocktail (EDTA-Free, 200X in DMSO)Catalog No. :K1008Equivalent to Sigma P1860, for use in tissue culture media to prevent proteolytic degradation of secreted proteins.
Equivalent to Sigma P1860, for use in tissue culture media to prevent proteolytic degradation of secreted proteins.
- ODM-201Catalog No. :A8452new-generation androgen receptor inhibitor