Insulin receptor is a transmembrane receptor tyrosine kinase that mediates the insulin function and involved in the regulation of cell differentiation, growth and metabolism etc.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- B6869 Demethylasterriquinone B1 insulin receptor (IR) activator
- B7764 HNGF6A increases glucose stimulated insulin secretion and glucose metabolism
- C5553 HNMPA cell impermeable tyrosine kinase inhibitor
- B7407 Insulin (human) recombinant expressed in yeast Endogenous insulin receptor agonist
- A3534 KU14R I(3)-R antagonist
- A8334 Linsitinib IGF1R/IR inhibitor,potent and novel