Insulin receptor is a transmembrane receptor tyrosine kinase that mediates the insulin function and involved in the regulation of cell differentiation, growth and metabolism etc.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- A8334 Linsitinib Linsitinib (OSI-906) is a potent and novel small-molecule inhibitor inhibiting insulin receptor (IR) and IGF-1 receptor (IGF-1R) kinases with IC50 value of 75nM and 35nM, respectively.
- A3534 KU14R A new I(3)-R antagonist, KU14R (2 (2-ethyl 2,3-dihydro-2-benzofuranyl)-2-imidazole), which selectively blocks the insulin secretory response to imidazolines.
- C5553 HNMPA
- B7764 HNGF6A New Product
- B7407 Insulin (human) recombinant expressed in yeast New Product
- B6869 Demethylasterriquinone B1 New Product