ROCK (Rho-associated protein kinase) is a kinase belonging to the AGC family of serine-threonine kinases and takes part in regulating the shape and movement of cells by acting on the cytoskeleton.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- B1294 SR-3677 SR-3677 is a novel, potent and highly selective inhibitor of Rho Kinase (ROCK-II) with the IC50 value of ~0.3nM in enzyme and cell based assays .
- B1293 Y-27632 Y-27632 is a specific inhibitor of Rho-associated kinases(ROCK) family with Ki values of 0.22μM and 0.30μM for ROCK1 and ROCK2, respectively.
- B1176 Y-39983 dihydrochloride Y-39983 dihydrochloride is a novel and selective inhibitor of ROCK family with IC50 value of 3.6nM for ROCK .
- A5734 Fasudil (HA-1077) HCl Cyclic nucleotide-dependent protein kinase inhibitor and Rho-associated kinase inhibitor (IC50 = 10.7 μM).
- A5611 GSK429286A Selective Rho-kinase inhibitor (IC50 values are 14, 780 and 1940 nM for ROCK1, RSK and p70S6K respectively).
- A5506 Thiazovivin Greatly enhances the efficiency of fibroblast reprogramming to generate induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs) when used in combination with SB 431542 and PD 0325901.
SLx-2119(KD-025) is a selective inhibitor of ROCK2 with IC50 of 105 nM .
- A3773 ROCK inhibitor ROCK inhibitor (Rho-kinase inhibitor) is useful for Anti-cancer.
- A3771 RKI-1447 RKI-1447 is a potent small molecule inhibitor of ROCK1 and ROCK2.
- A3642 Narciclasine IC50: The mean IC50 of about 50 nmol/L calculated on the 6 human glioblastoma multiforme was similar to the value previously reported for 6 carcinoma cell lines and consistent with National Cancer Institute data, which also reveal a mean IC50 value of 47 nmol/L for the compound across a panel of 60 cancer cell lines
Items 1 to 10 of 18 total