TGF-β / Smad Signaling
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- A3642 Narciclasine IC50: The mean IC50 of about 50 nmol/L calculated on the 6 human glioblastoma multiforme was similar to the value previously reported for 6 carcinoma cell lines and consistent with National Cancer Institute data, which also reveal a mean IC50 value of 47 nmol/L for the compound across a panel of 60 cancer cell lines
- A3545 LDN193189 Hydrochloride LDN193189 is a selective transcriptional activity morphogenetic protein (BMP) type I receptors inhibitor. It inhibits activin receptor-like kinase-2 (ALK2) and ALK3 with IC50 values of 5 nM and 30 nM, respectively .
- A3479 Hydroxyfasudil hydrochloride Hydroxyfasudil hydrochloride
- A3478 Hydroxyfasudil Hydroxyfasudil
- A3373 DPH DPH is c-ABL activitor.
- A3310 chroman 1 chroman 1 is a highly potent and selective ROCK II inhibitor.
- A3133 A 83-01 A 83-01 is a small-molecule inhibitor of activin receptorlike kinase (ALK)-5 with IC50 value of 12 nM.
- A3132 A 77-01 Transforming growth factor (TGF)-β signaling facilitates tumor growth and metastasis in advanced cancer.
Dasatinib is a small-molecule inhibitor of both the Src and Bcr-Abl tyrosine kinases with IC50 values of 0.5 nM and 1 nM.
Y-27632 dihydrochloride is a small-molecule inhibitor of Rho-associated protein kinase p160ROCK with the IC50 of 140 nM.