CK1 (casein kinase 1) is a family of protein kinases are serine/threonine-selective enzymes that function as regulators of signal transduction pathways in most eukaryotic cell types.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- B1237 LH846 LH846 is an inhibitor of casein kinases with IC50 values of 290nM, 2.5μM and 1.3μM against CKIδ, CKIα and CKIε, respectively .
- A3719 PF-670462 PF-670462 is a potent and selective inhibitor of CK1ε and CK1δ with IC50 value of 80 nM and 13 nM, respectively .
- A3342 D4476 D4476 is a relatively specific and cell-permeant inhibitor of CK1 and ALK5 with respective IC50 values of 0.3 and 0.5 μM at 0.1 mM ATP in vitro.
- B6108 IC261
- B4936 CKI 7 dihydrochloride