- Hippo Signaling(1)
- Cancer stem cell(3)
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- A8327 Verteporfin Verteporfin, derived from porphyrin, is a potent photosensitizing agent, which has all the features theoretically necessary for effective photodynamic therapy (PDT) in ocular neovascularization .
GANT61 is a selective inhibitor of GLI with IC50 value of 13.56 μM (NBL-W-S cells, 48 hours).
- A1877 XAV-939 XAV-939 is a small-molecule inhibitor of tankyrase 1/2 with IC50 values of 4 and 11 nM, respectively .
- A8241 SB 415286 Potent and selective glycogen synthase kinase-3 (GSK-3) inhibitor (Ki = 31 nM for GSK-3α); competes with ATP. Has minimal activity against 24 other protein kinases (IC50 > 10 μ M).
SB-216763 is a Potent and selective inhibitor of glycogen synthase kinase-3 (GSK-3) with IC50 of 34.3 nM.
- A8228 Purmorphamine Purmorphamine, a purine derivative, is a Hedgehog agonist. Purmorphamine directly binds to and activates the 7-transmembrane Smo receptor of the Hedgehog signaling pathway.
- A8224 StemRegenin 1 (SR1) StemRegenin 1 (SR1), a purine derivative, is a potent small molecule inhibitor of aryl hydrocarbon receptor (AhR) that potently antagonizes AhR with a value of 50% inhibition concentration IC50 of 127 nM in CD34+ cells.
ICG001 is a small molecule inhibitor that targets Wnt/β-catenin pathway. It inhibits TCF/β-catenin mediated transcription by competing with β-catenin for CBP (CREB binding protein) but not p300 binding with an IC50 of 3 µM . It can be used to specifically evaluate the role of CBP/beta-catenin association on WNT signaling and cell physiology.
- A8213 KY 02111 KY 02111 is a selective inhibitor of Wnt may by targeting the downstream from GSK3βand APC in β-catenin destruction complex .
- A4529 JW 55 Increased nuclear accumulation of β-catenin, a mediator of canonical Wnt signaling, is found in numerous tumors and is frequently associated with tumor progression and metastasis.