- Hippo Signaling(1)
- Cancer stem cell(3)
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- A8654 HPI 1 Hedgehog (Hh) signaling inhibitor. Inhibits Sonic hedgehog (Shh)-, SAG- and Gli-induced Hh pathway activation in Shh-LIGHT2 cells (IC50 values are 1.5, 1.5, 4 and 6 μM for Shh-, SAG-, Gli2- and Gli1-induced activation).
- A8653 SANT-2 Inhibitor of Sonic hedgehog (Shh) signaling; antagonizes smoothened receptor activity (KD = 12 nM).
- A8652 JK 184 Potent downstream hedgehog (Hh) signaling inhibitor that prevents Gli-dependent transcriptional activity (IC50 = 30 nM).
- A8651 LY2940680 LY2940680 is a selective inhibitor of Smo receptor and thus inhibits Hh signaling pathway 
- A8601 Tankyrase Inhibitors (TNKS) 49 Tankyrase Inhibitors (TNKS) 49 is a potent, selective and orally bioavailable inhibitor of tankyrase with IC50 value of 0.1nM .
- A8600 Tankyrase Inhibitors (TNKS) 22 Tankyrase Inhibitors (TNKS) 22 is a potent, selective and orally bioavailable inhibitor of tankyrase with IC50 value of 0.1nM .
- A8396 CHIR-99021 (CT99021) HCl CHIR-99021 is a highly specific glycogen synthase kinase-3 (GSK-3) inhibitor which can inhibit both isoforms with IC50 of 10 nM (GSK-3α) and 6.7 nM (GSK-3β).
- A8395 CHIR-98014 CHIR-98014 is a potent inhibitor of GSK-3α and GSK-3β with IC50 values of 0.65 nM and 0.58 nM, respectively.
- A8500 PF-5274857 PF-5274857 is a novel Smo antagonist that specifically binds to Smo with a K(i) of 4.6 ± 1.1 nmol/L and completely blocks the transcriptional activity of the downstream gene Gli1 with an IC(50) of 2.7 ± 1.4 nmol/L in cells.
Cyclopamine is a naturally occurring Hedgehog (Hh)‑specific small‑molecule signaling steroidal alkaloid inhibitor, causes a profound inhibition of tumor growth, has significant anti‑invasive, anti‑proliferative and anti‑estrogenic potency in human breast cancer cells  .