Other Signal Transduction
Cellular responses are triggered by proteins, drugs, or pathogens binding to specific receptors. Receptor mediated signaling is a cascade of enzymatic reactions that amplifies the signal. The agonists and antagonists modulating receptor functionality are essential tools for research and medical practice. read more
Products for Other Signal Transduction
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- A1198 Levetiracetam Levetiracetam (LEV) is a newly developed antiepileptic drug (AED) with a broad spectrum of efﬁcacy against partial and generalized seizures.
- A2701 Scrambled 10Panx Scrambled 10Panx is the scrambled form of 10Panx (WRQAAFVDSY), a mimetic peptide of pannexin 1 that inhibits dye uptake by macrophages without affecting cellular membrane currents.
- A2700 10Panx 10Panx is a mimetic inhibitory peptide of panx1, which is a mammalian protein ectopically expressed to function as a hemi-channel, that readily and reversibly inhibits the panx1 currents.
- A1139 GTP binding protein 1 fragment [Multiple species] GTP binding protein 1 fragment [Multiple species], (C46H77N9O12), a peptide with the sequence H2N-Lys-Val-Ile-Thr-Phe-Ile-Asp-Leu-OH, MW= 948.16.
- A1135 Growth Hormone (1-43), human Growth Hormone (1-43), human,(C240H358N62O67S1), a peptide with the sequence H2NFPTIPLSRLFDNAMLRAHRLHQLAFDTYQEFEEAYIPKEQKYS-OH, MW= 5216.2. Growth hormone (GH or HGH), also known as somatotropin or somatropin, is a peptide hormone that stimulates growth, cell reproduction and regeneration in humans and other animals.
- A1134 Agouti-related Protein (AGRP) (25-82), human Agouti-related protein also called Agouti-related peptide (AgRP) is a neuropeptide produced in the brain by the AgRP/NPY neuron.
- A1133 Epidermal growth factor receptor (994-1002) acetyl/amide Epidermal growth factor receptor (994-1002) acetyl/amide,(C51H76N14O15S), a peptide with the sequence Ac-Asp-Ser-Asn-Phe-Tyr-Arg-Ala-Leu-Met-amide,MW= 1157.3.
- A1118 S6 Kinase Substrate Peptide 32 Peptide that measures the activity of kinases that phosphorylate ribosomal protein S6. It can also be used as a substrate.
- A1112 Nitric Oxide Synthase (599-613) Blocking Peptide, Bovine Endothelial Cell Nitric oxide synthases (NOSs) are a family of enzymes catalyzing the production of nitric oxide (NO) from L-arginine.
- A1111 Endothelin-1 (1-15), amide, human Endothelins are 21-amino acid vasoconstricting peptides produced primarily in the endothelium and have a key role in vascular homeostasis.