MEK1/2, also known as MAPKK (mitogen-activated protein kinase kinase), is a kinase enzyme which phosphorylates MAPK (mitogen-activated protein kinase).
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- A8374 AZD8330 AZD8330 is an orally active, selective MEK inhibitor with an IC50 of 7 nM.
- A1947 MEK162 (ARRY-162, ARRY-438162) MEK162 (ARRY-162, ARRY-438162) is a novel, selective inhibitor of MEK 1/2 with IC50 of about 12 nM .
- A5707 PD318088 PD318088 is a small molecule that binds simultaneously with ATP to inhibit MEK-1 and MEK-2.
- A5573 Pimasertib (AS-703026) IC50: ranging from 0.005 to 2 μM for the growth of MM cell lines
- A1894 SL-327 SL-327 is a selective inhibitor of MEK1 and MEK2 with IC50 values of 0.18 and 0.22μM, respectively.
PD98059 is a selective and reversible inhibitor of MAPK-activating enzyme, MAPK/ERK kinase (MEK) that inhibits either basal MEK (GST-MEK1) or a partially activated MEK produced by mutation of serine to glutamate at 218 and 222 residues (GST-MEK-2E) with IC50 values of 10uM .
- A3887 Trametinib DMSO solvate Trametinib (also known as GSK1120212 or JTP 74057), originally identified as a p15 inductive compound, is a novel and potent allosteric inhibitor of MEK kinase, which exhibits ATP non-competitive inhibition against MEK1 and MEK2 kinase.
- A3323 Cobimetinib (R-enantiomer) GDC-0973(XL-518) is a selective inhibitor of MEK. GDC-0973 is also known as mitogen activated protein kinase kinase (MAPKK), is a key component of the RAS/RAF/MEK/ERK pathway, which is frequently activated in human tumors.
- A3322 Cobimetinib (racemate) GDC-0973(XL-518; GDC 0973) is a selective inhibitor of MEK. GDC-0973 is also known as mitogen activated protein kinase kinase (MAPKK), is a key component of the RAS/RAF/MEK/ERK pathway, which is frequently activated in human tumors.
Cobimetinib is a selective inhibitor of mitogen-activated protein kinase kinase (MEK) with IC50 value of 0.9 nM .