The KEAP1-Nrf2 pathway is the major regulator of cytoprotective responses to chemical and/or oxidative stresses caused by reactive oxygen species (ROS) and electrophiles. Nrf2 (nuclear factor erythroid 2-related factor 2) is a transcription factor that binds together with small Maf proteins to the antioxidant response element (ARE) in the regulatory regions of cellular defense enzyme genes leading to the activation of a wide rang of cell defense processes; while KEAP1 (Kelch ECH associating protein 1), a negative repressor of Nrf2, is an adaptor protein for a Cul3-based ubiqutitin E3 ligase that binds to Nrf2 and promotes its degradation by the ubiquitin proteasome pathway.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- C3283 2-Trifluoromethyl-2'-methoxychalcone Nrf2 activator
- B7761 AI-3 Nrf2/Keap1 and Keap1/Cul3 interaction inhibitor
- A3220 Bardoxolone Once-a-day treatment for CKD
- A3335 Curcumin Tyrosinase inhibitor
- B1931 Dimethyl Fumarate nuclear factor (erythroid-derived)-like 2 (Nrf2) pathway activator
- N2285 Dimethylfraxetin Extracted from Fraxinus chinensis;Store the product in sealed, cool and dry condition.
- B5721 TAT 14 Nrf2 activator