Epigenetics means above genetics. It determines how much and whether a gene is expressed without changing DNA sequences. Epigenetic regulations include, 1. DNA methylation: the addition of methyl group to DNA, converting cytosine to 5-methylcytosine, mostly at CpG sites; 2. Histone modifications: posttranslational modificationEpigeneticss of histone proteins including acetylation, methylation, ubiquitylation, phosphorylation and sumoylation; 3. miRNAs: non-coding microRNA downregulating gene expression; 4. Prions: infectious proteins viewed as epigenetic agents capable of inducing a phenotype without changing the genome.
Products for Chromatin/Epigenetics
- Aurora Kinase(35)
- DNA Methyltransferase(14)
- Histone Acetyltransferases(21)
- Histone Demethylases(33)
- Histone Methyltransferase(53)
- MBT Domains(1)
- Protein Ser/Thr Phosphatases(34)
- RNA Polymerase(7)
- Sphingosine Kinase-2(1)
- Polycomb repressive complex(2)
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- B8210 PFI-2 (hydrochloride)
- B3276 MG 149 MG 149 is an inhibitor of histone acetyltransferases (HAT) with IC50 values of 74μM and 47μM for Tip60 and MOF, respectively .
- B3274 CCT007093 CCT007093 is a small-molecule chemical inhibitor of PPM1D with IC50 value of 8.4μM .
- B3272 Inauhzin Inauhzin is a small-molecule inhibitor of SIRT1 with IC50 value of 0.7-2μM .
- B4890 HPOB HPOB is a highly potent and selective inhibitor of histone deacetylase 6 (HDAC6) with IC50 of 56nM, >30 fold less potent against other HDACs. 
- B7594 Salermide New Product
- B7323 AGK 2 New Product
- B1577 C646 C646, a pyrazolone-containing small molecule, is a cell-permeable histone acetyltransferase (HAT) inhibitor that competitively and selectively inhibits the HAT activity of p300, a transcriptional co-activator involved in a variety of gene regulatory pathways and protein acetylation events, with the inhibition constant Ki value of 400 nM and the half maximal inhibition concentration IC50 value of 1.6 μM .
- B1177 Nafamostat Nafamostat, a synthetic serine protease inhibitor, is an anticoagulant.
- B1259 (3R,4S)-Tofacitinib Tasocitinib also known as CP690550 is an JAK kinase inhibitor. An IC50 estimated at 0.2 μM for PV patient progenitor cells.