DNA Damage/DNA Repair
- DNA Alkylating(11)
- DNA Ligases(3)
- DNA Methyltransferase(2)
- DNA Synthesis(54)
- Nucleoside Antimetabolite/Analogue(14)
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
Scr7 is a DNA ligase IV inhibitor, initially identified as an anti-cancer agent .
- B3742 Thio-TEPA
- B1147 Orotic acid Orotic acid (OA) is an intermediate in pyrimidine metabolism.
- B1892 Azathioprine Azathioprine(Azasan, Imuran) is a drug that suppresses the immune system and is used in organ transplantation and autoimmune disease.
- B1877 Adenosine Adenosine is a nucleoside composed of a molecule of adenine attached to a ribose sugar molecule (ribofuranose) moiety via a β-N9-glycosidic bond.
- B1101 Mycophenolate mofetil hydrochloride Mycophenolate Mofetil is a non-competitive, selective and reversible inhibitor of inosine monophosphate dehydrogenase I/II with IC50 of 39 nM and 27 nM, respectively.
- B1098 Altretamine hydrochloride Altretamine is an alkylating agent proposed as an antineoplastic.
- B1923 Cytidine Cytidine is a nucleoside molecule that is formed when cytosine is attached to a ribose ring, cytidine is a component of RNA.
- B1468 Adenine Adenine is a purine derivative and a nucleobase with a variety of roles in biochemistry.
- B1241 Marbofloxacin hydrochloride Marbofloxacin hydrochloride is a potent antibiotic of which depends upon its inhibition of DNA-gyrase.