CRM1 (i.e. XPO-1, Exportin-1) is a mammalian ubiquitous protein that mediates the transport of protein and RNA across the nuclear membrane to the cytoplasm.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- B1463 KPT-276 KPT-276, analog of KPT-185, is an orally bioavailable selective inhibitors of nuclear export (SINE) that irreversibly bind to CRM1 and block the function of CRM1.
- B1464 KPT-330 KPT-330, analog of KPT-185, is an orally bioavailable selective CRM1 inhibitor.
- B1462 KPT-185 KPT-185 is a selective and irreversible inhibitor of chromosome maintenance protein 1 (CRM1) with IC50 values of 100-500nM .
- B4889 Verdinexor (KPT-335) Verdinexor (KPT-335) is a potent and selective inhibitor of nuclear export .