GluR (glutamate receptor) is a group of synaptic receptors located primarily on the membranes of neuronal cells.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- B1572 Latrepirdine Latrepirdine is an orally active, small molecule compound that has been shown to inhibit brain cell death in animal models of Alzheimer's disease and Huntington's disease.
- B1631 VU 0364770 VU 0364770 is a positive allosteric modulator(PAM) of mGlu4 with EC50 of 1.1 μM, exhibits insignificant activity at 68 other receptors, including other mGlu subtypes.
- B1630 VU 0361737 VU 0361737 is a selective positive allosteric modulator (PAM) for mGlu4 receptor with EC50 of 240 nM and 110 nM at human and rat receptors, respectively, displays weak activity at mGlu5 and mGlu8 receptors, is inactive at mGlu1, mGlu2, mGlu3 and mGlu6.
- B1623 Ifenprodil Tartrate Ifenprodil is an atypical noncompetitive antagonist at the NMDA receptor, it interacts with high affinity at a homogeneous population of NMDA receptors in neonatal rat forebrain with IC50 of 0.3 μM.
- B2247 IEM 1754 dihydrobroMide IEM 1754 dihydrobroMide is a selective AMPA/kainate receptor blockers for GluR1 and GluR3 with IC50 of 6 μM.
- B1632 ADX-47273 ADX47273 is a potent and specific mGlu5 positive allosteric modulator(PAM) with EC50 of 0.17 μM, showing no activity at other mGlu subtypes.
- B1624 NMDA (N-Methyl-D-aspartic acid) NMDA is an agonist of NMDA-receptor .
- A2623 VU 0364439 The mGlu’s are members of the group C family of GPCRs and are themselves categorized into three families based on their receptor structure and physiological activity.
- B5039 DCG IV New Product
- B7234 MMPIP hydrochloride New Product