Gap junctions are bunch of intercellular channels that allows transfer of ions and small through neighbouring cells. It is involved in regeneration, development and homeostasis regulation.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- A1044 Gap 26 Gap junction blocker peptide, mapping to connexin 43 residue 63-75
- A1045 Gap 27 Selective gap junction blocker
- A2700 10Panx Top Seller Panx-1 mimetic inhibitor
- A2701 Scrambled 10Panx Top Seller Panx-1 mimetic inhibitory peptide, blocks pannexin-1 gap junctions